About the position:
- Do you want to start your career in a Slovak company with a global impact?
- Are you interested in developing business software using modern web technologies?
- Do you wish to develop your technical knowledge and development skills through a long-term cooperation?
- Your task will be to work on the development of web applications and information systems within the Flowis project.
- You will work with a large amount of data, various use-cases, integration and other large systems.
- And you will also help us to fulfill our goals and change the world for the better.
The Selection Process
If you have any experience in Ruby On Rails programming in your previous work projects (also school projects/bachelor or diploma thesis are counted) send us a link to your GitLab/GitHub repository.
After receiving your CV, we will closely review your application and see if you’re the right fit for us. If so, we will reach out to learn more about you.
Requirements for the employee
- University student
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
- University education (Master’s degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- or equivalent practical experience
- IT, programming
- English – Upper intermediate
Number of years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby On Rails programming
Technical requirements and skills
- Ruby On Rails – advanced
- GIT – advanced
- PostgreSQL – advanced
- jQuery – basics
- Bootstrap 3, 4 – basics
Technical Nice-to-haves (but not necessary)
- Vue.JS, Sidekiq, Redis, CoffeeScript / ECMA6, HAML, ElasticSearch, Python
Other desired skills:
- active approach to problem solving
- strong work ethic and the ability to make a complete solution
- the desire to learn new things and work in a team